Thursday, November 6, 2008

Back to the Shop

For a while there photography took over my blog. No problem there, I enjoy photography and I will continue doing so. But it took over my blog at the expense of the shop, and that will never do.

There are some projects on the horizon that will require the Tiny Machine Shop be active again. On the short list are some woodworking projects, at least one electronics project, and two machining projects. It's good to get back out in the shop!

Rather than water down the posts between machining and photography, I've moved the photography posts over to a new blog strictly for them:

The View Up Here

Since it is a new blog, I'm going to start over at the beginning and describe kite aerial photography in a way that should help someone who's interested to get going with it. I hope you'll give it a look.

In the meanwhile I plan to get my shop cleaned out, get the new projects lined up, and start posting about them as well. Stay tuned!

Tom

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I always like having lots of projects, because it's a good way to waste time. I don't feel bad, because I'm doing work in the shop. It's the kind of work I want to be doing, which means I'm making use of my wasteful time. http://www.smithindustriesltd.com