Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'll Be Danged - Depressed Again

Ok, so maybe it wasn't just that I haven't been able to fly my kite. I'm back to hard-core depression, and I even got to fly a new camera this weekend. Can't blame the weather, either. It's clear, it's sunny, there are big puffy clouds on the horizon like a Hayao Miyazaki movie, and there's even wind to go along with it. And I'm still trying, minute by minute, not to just sit down and sob.

I'll admit, there's other stuff going on. But as someone has already pointed out to me, everyone has stuff going on all the time. So what's the deal?

Tomorrow is a work holiday, and I'm taking the next two days off. Not a lot, but maybe a chance to get my head screwed back on straight. And maybe a chance to get out with some cameras and come home feeling something other than mentally bruised.

Tom

No comments: